Monday, August 11, 2014

Here I am - on ANOTHER diet.
Not just another diet really - my LAST diet.
This is going to be it for me folks.
Why?
Because I am going to attain and maintain my goal weight.
This is not an easy thing for me to do.
Nope.
Not because it is hard to lose weight (which it IS!!!!)
but because I am being honest about it.
and honesty hurts sometimes.
And by 'sometimes' I mean ALL the time.

SO, here goes.  Another diet blog to join the masses - another diet - but NOT just a diet - this folks is the LAST DIET - because I am not just going on a healthy eating, exercise program diet, I am training my brain.
Follow along if you like - this is me - honest - and real.... there is your warning - you only get the one, so if you want to follow, you are welcome - if you don't, then leave now...because this is just real from here on out.\
(and not to sound mean, but this isn't for you, this is for ME)
The only reason I am blogging this is because I really need accountability - this is my way to look back and cheer myself on through victories and overcome failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment