Monday, August 11, 2014

Thought I was doing pretty good - maybe I am by someone's standards, but I don't think 'someone' has to look at me in the MIRROR - but I do - so for MY standards, I am seriously thinking today that I am not doing too great.

Frustrated, I sat down on the bed - at which time, I felt EVEN fatter, because the fatty parts just sort-of clumped together like a big ball of yeast bread waiting to be formed into buns.

Good news - tonight I did exercise however...so not all is lost.  about 10 min on the cardioglide - about 10 min with paper plates on the livingroom floor (sometime, remind me to tell you about THAT exercise - let's just say I won't be doing it in the presence of anyone - that will be an alone-time-exercise).

got down to 34 lb weight loss, but after all the eating this weekend, I am back up to 30 lbs lost......... now to start pointing the scale in the right direction and moving that way!!

Feeling really down in the dumps tonight - just down.  Is it a universal thing?  I see lots of people on facebook in the doldrums too.  Not good - I don't want to see that.  I am trying my hardest to smile and keep a chin-up-attitude. 

I just have to kick myself in the pants because I feel like 'I won't ever, EVER be that person...I am too far gone"  But I know that deep down inside me may not be 'that' person, but I know that there is an even better me - so I need to lose some of this fat outter shell so she can get out and be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment