Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Setting Goals

So today I set myself some goals that I hope will help in healing my body & mind - because that is what  I think the problem is...it isn't that I am FAT - it is that I am BROKEN.  My opinion of course...

  1. Keep Faith
    • I have always had faith - Faith in God - Faith in Family - but I think it may be time for me to roll myself into the middle of that Faith - I need to gain faith in ME
  2. Smile
    • I hear that it is a real thing that the emotions you express become your perception which in turn become your reality.  It won't hurt me to smile, if nothing else, I can cover my sadness and despair so others aren't brought down too...
  3. Lose Weight
    • I am TRYING - seriously - trying.  I'm sticking to it.  Not easy when friends have birthdays or the kids want to eat out, but I really am trying HARD to be on track...
  4. Set New Goals
    • This one is more than a personal thing - I need to set lots of goals, not just the Train Your Brain Goals...  Financial Goals needs to be included in this - also, professional goals.  I need to get my thoughts and actions straightened out so there is less stress in my life.
  5. Eliminate Clutter
    • Speaking of stress - let's talk about how bad having clutter can confuse the brain and the senses!!!  This is a combined goal in my home that WE reduce clutter and become less stressed.
  6. Encourage Others
    • I need to begin listening to and encouraging others.  Starting with the closest ones to me whom I love the most and hopefully this spirit of encouragement can spill into the lives of passers-by in my day-to-day journey through life.
  7. Turn Off Fears
    • Easier said than done.  This one is going to take some serious concentration.  For starters, I need to sit down and actually figure out WHAT my fears are, so I can shut them down one by one.  Baby Steps Folks.
  8. Increase Knowledge
    • Aside from the University of YouTube, I fully intend to better myself, learn everything I can learn, hopefully go BACK to SCHOOL and really get some knowledge in this brain.  Let's get 'er trained up!
  9. Forgive

No comments:

Post a Comment